
I really wish things were a little less exciting around here, but the past couple weeks have been crazy. We are in the process of putting in a sprinkler system, so our lawn is all dug up. Well last Saturday I rented an excavator to dig up the main so we could put in a stop and waste and unfortunately the main wasn't as deep as I thought and i nicked it, water gushed out. It was a blessing in disguise because the pipe was all rusted and starting to corrode, so it would only have been a matter of time before it would have completely broken. So I dug up the yard between the main and the house and replaced the line. I'd never done anything like this before, it was a bit nerve wracking, but after going without water for 3 days, we've now had water for the past week.
Angela was at Girls camp all week, the meterologists said it would be cold where she was going, but she woke up with 3 inches of snow on the ground the day after she got there. It was below freezing for most of her time there, she said she LOVED it. Better her than me, I'm not a big fan of the cold outdoors unless I have skis attached to my feet.
Sean and Kyle are enjoying their time away from school. Kyle's team the Sluggerz continues to have a hard time winning, they are 0-12, but Kyle does well every time. Sean's down to one team and he's doing really well for them. Jayson started tee-ball last week, his team has one kid who knows what he's doing (not Jayson) and the rest of them are just running around, it's interesting to watch, that's for sure. Jayson also started swimming lessons this week, he's still in the shallow end and can't bring himself to actually swim. I'm sure he'll get there.
The Orem Summerfest was this weekend, we all had a great time watching the parade and 15 minutes of AWESOME fireworks.
Hope everyone is doing well, only 11 more days until we see many of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment