It's a.................? Let's see how talented you all are at reading ultrasounds! (answer at bottom of post).
I know it is kind of a small pic, sorry about that, I just do the best I can with this kind of stuff. (Matt is much better at this than me!).
We are so excited for fall and are so happy to finally be in the 70's most of the days! Perfect time to come visit, hint hint, Dad & Connie! We finally have grass!!! Yeah for the green stuff. We also put in some concrete curbing, hopefully you can see it in the pic, we think it turned out nice. Especially compared to what our yard looked like when we started this blog.

Ok, the answer to the first pic.........................It's a BOY! I guess I am just a complete opposite of my mom. HEHE. Also, if you look closely, his right hand is sitting right in front of his little "winkie". We are very excited to add another little boy into our family, at least we know what we are getting into!
We are also looking forward to our trip to Disneyland next week! Our next post will be when we get back, I am sure we'll have tons of pics of that.
1 comment:
your lawn looks great!
i didn't know you guys were going to Disneyland....that'll be a blast. is it the first time for the boys? I'm sure you'll have LOTS of pics and stories. HUGS for a fun trip....hurray for another nephew too!
Post a Comment