Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tis the Season!

We haven't updated in a while, so I thought I'd throw a few new pics up just for your entertainment! Here is our upstairs Christmas tree......

6 comments:

The Chambers said...

lookin good angie.. I love the belly. Boy names are tricky. I think bradley is cute, caleb, darren... I dunno I am sure once he comes out you will think of the perfect name.

GRK_MMM said...

Could go with something with Matts initials, of course there goes the David. Caleb would make a nice middle name. Just thinkin of M names,
Martin, Marmaduke, Mitchell, Michael, Marcus, or any of those other good names. I always found that I had to see them before i could finalize the name.

Have a good one , cute tummy

Julia said...

I like the name Cayden it goes pretty well with David and Kohl. Or Aaron, Ethan, Derrick, Caleb, Riley just to name a few.

Can't wait to see you all next week!

Very cute tummy.

Carrie said...

Ethan & Caleb were really big names this year....Eli is always cool...
Eli David Kohl....hmmm..
well, glad you're doing well and hope you had a great Christmas! HUGS.

Carrie said...

gordon says...Charles David Kohl

Anonymous said...

I love your Blog, it's always great to see the updates. I have always like the name Patrick for a boy. The countdown ticker is great,
Love Dad. PS still awaiting word on how to get my webcam to see you.