SNOW ~ SNOW ~ SNOW!!!Some of us are loving it....(Sean), others of us are wishing we could love it (Jayson and I - we want to ski really bad!), some of us are throwing it (Kyle), and some of us are shoveling it (Matt). Jayson LOVES playing in the snow and luckily this year we have TONS of it!

I had to get my turnouts down for sizes (for my boss, because mine are wearing out) and I decided I would try them on......LOL, I am about 8" too big for the time being! I got a good laugh out of it though. I have been told that I finally look pregnant! Well, I've felt pregnant for a long time, it is about dang time I started showing something for it! We are starting to count days, instead of weeks (it really makes it seem closer). 34 days and counting........obviously, I am a little ornery!
1 comment:
i'll admit i did burst out laughing when i saw the picture. i'm glad you are all doing well. a month to go, eh? how exciting....happy birthday to angie too....HUGS.
Post a Comment