Sunday, September 7, 2008

August was a very busy month! I can't believe it is almost fall, summer is over and winter is on its way.
We'll start with Becca (my big sis) and Steve's wedding! It was beautiful. I have lots of pictures, however I chose the one above for all of you with 2 children in diapers! I can't imagine..... Here is Tyler, myself and Cole. Ty and Cole are 2 months apart, how fun to have cousins the same age!
Next, came Matt's work party at Thanksgiving Point.We had a lot of fun riding on the "cow train". Sean and I jousted....and I let Sean win! lol
The fun clown made Jayson a sword and a sword belt to carry it in. Tyler just stared at everything going on around him. It was a great night.
I had to throw this one in of Sean as he was walking out the door to Disco night at the local skating rink, he played the part and looked great. Sean turned 16 on September 2nd, I can't believe he can drive.
Jayson got a new haircut for school! He tried doing it himself and wasn't so happy with the results he got. (Don't worry, we fixed it before school started.) Jayson had a birthday in August and turned 6!
Little Ty in his jumperoo. He loves it and so do I because it keeps him busy for a while and I can actually get stuff done around the house. He reminds me of a little frog.And, last but not least.....the boys started school!
Sean started 11th grade, yep he's a Junior.
Kyle started 8th grade, definately a teenager.
Jayson started 1st grade and still loves school.

1 comment:

GRK_MMM said...

Matt let a neighbor girl cut his hair when he was about Jayson's age, well, maybe a little younger, She did almost as good a job.