Friday, October 24, 2008

We started out the month doing family photos, here is a sample pic for you all to enjoy! It was a beautiful fall afternoon and we had a lot of fun spending time as a family and loved being up the canyon.

Poor little Tyler got sick, he was still such a good baby. He loves "softies" by his face! It scares me sometimes, so I tend to check up on him a lot when he sleeps. (he loves me! just look at his hand)Such a good sport.......his daddy looks much better in the glasses than he does! .....and don't ya just dig his hair?
As for the rest of us......Kyle is playing football and doing a great job (I think the practices would kill me!). His team is still undefeated and they start playoffs this next week! Go OC! Sean is looking for a job (and I wish he would look harder!). Jayson finished up soccer and lost his first tooth, yahoooo for him. Tyler will be crawling soon, but luckily he doesn't move too far yet. Matt and I are pretty much the same, very busy, never boring parents to 4 active little guys. We are loving life and the experiences it brings. (Oh, and I decided to train for another marathon, yes I am crazy!, however would like to extend the invitation out to any readers out there to join:
Rock-n-Roll in Phoenix January 2009).

2 comments:

GRK_MMM said...

Love the pictures. and that hair do. He is gonna hate that picture when he is older.

Shauna said...

I love your family picture, you guys all look so cute! ... and I'll have to pass on the marathon invite, but I'll be thinking about you!