It's been a little while since we've blogged, it's that darn FaceBook that keeps both of us from putting any meaningful updates in the Blog. The boys and I ran the Fire fighter 5k this morning. Sean and Kyle finished well before JJ Tyler and I, but we aren't nearly as sore as they continue to be now :) Guess that proves that being good at Xbox does not mean you are an athlete. Angie was in charge of making the race go, and she did a great job, I believe they set a record for participants.
Jayson, Tyler and I start the race! (JJ's first 5K!)
Jayson, Tyler and I start the race! (JJ's first 5K!)
Kyle finishes first! (the middle person, white t-shirt)
Sean comes in a few minutes later (he is in grey, just behind the pole)
JJ finishes! 3.1 miles is a long way for such little legs, we are so proud of him for finishing. He took 3rd place in his division!Angie is going to be at girls camp all this coming week, so it'll just be me and the boys. Lucky I'm used to taking care of everyone with her schedule, so it won't be too much of an adjustment.
1 comment:
Impressive. Takes me a little longer than that to do the 3.1 miles, that we walk in the neighborhood. Just about that distance anyway.
Post a Comment