
HELICOPTER TOUR DAY!!!
All I can say about this is: If you've never done it,
it is worth doing at least once).
The views were amazing, we saw so many waterfalls I even stopped taking pics of them because there were too many!
Enjoy!


A view of Kauai.

One of the many golf courses (bird's eye view).

Waimea Canyon

We flew clockwise around the island.

Napali Coastline.

I loved the Napali coastline views.

An awesome "hole",
supposedly you can drive boats into this during low tide.

We tried looking for whales, again!

One of the thousands of waterfalls.

Yes, the water was really that color!

The last bit of sand on the right side is Ke'e Beach.

Tunnels Beach (the best snorkeling place on Kauai!).

The island took on many colors, the beautiful oranges in Waimea Canyon to this lush green on the other side of the island, near Hanalei.
No comments:
Post a Comment