Sunday ~ March 7th
Our Kipu Falls Adventure!
The short little trail to Kipu Falls, through a sugar cane field!This trail was actually kind of eerie, we walked very fast....
Although, once at the falls, this was probably one of my "favorites" on Kauai. I highly recommend this little adventure to all who get the opportunity to visit. Just off the road on the way to Poipu.
Jen and I had to be the cheerleaders for this wimpy dude who was blocking our jumping paths! He FINALLY jumped, took him forever.
And then we made the plunge ourselves! (someday maybe I'll get over the need to plug my nose when in water)
Matt made the jump also, it was sprinkling and windy so none of us really wanted to get wet, but I am so happy we did.
My 2nd jump! (I loved it.....just wished it was warmer). I continued to jump a few more times and then got brave enough to go off the rope swing! It was much higher, however, this day we took the older camera and the batteries went dead just as Matt had made the hike to get a good camera angle :(
...and "Spouting Horn" itself! It makes a horrible whaling sound when it blows, not normal of a blowhole.




No comments:
Post a Comment