Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Day 2
Excellent day on Utah lake with Angela and Sean and some of his college buddies. I'm doing way better at surfing now, I'm able to stay for at least a minute behind the boat without a rope. I think we've figured out I need a different board because I'm leaning like crazy and the thing is either submarining or I'm falling back. Definitely feels better though. Angie of course makes me look like a rank amateur, she can go forever behind the boat, she's crazy good. I was getting ready to go for the first time, took my rash guard off, got my life jacket on and dove into the refreshing water, as I'm about to hit the water, I hear one of the kids say "GLASSES" Crap, I didn't do that did I??? Yep, I sure did. Luckily I've got a pair that's almost the same prescription and looks about the same too. But I was blind the rest of the day. So on the 4th the lake was jam packed, well the day after there were maybe 5 boats out. Much better :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment