Wednesday, December 10, 2008
News and Notes from Orem 12-10-08
I wanted to do a quick post, because Jayson had quite the adventure last night. Angie was working and as usual I took the boys to see her. Just a couple minutes into our visit they got a call from the Police Department. There were a couple hoodlums on the roof of Jayson's school and they wanted the ladder truck to get up to them. Angie's boss turned to Jayson and said, you want to ride on the truck? Did he ever, oh my goodness you've never seen a boy look so happy in his life, so they gave him a helmet, jacket and headset and he was official. Of course we have no pictures of this, but he had a blast, and then we watched Mom get the ladder up and running, unfortunately the hoodlums jumped off the roof before the ladder got there (about a 20 foot drop) and there were no others on the roof, but it sure was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll bet that face was priceless! How fun for him!!
What a great experience! I bet he will never forget that! I love all of the pics! You all look great!
Stephanie
Post a Comment