
Happy New Year!
(and Merry Christmas!)

Santa Claus showed up at our family party! It was so fun, the cousins were all very excited (and Mom was very surprised!)

Kyle had a choir concert, it was amazingly good!
I thought he looked so grown up in his little outfit, he is quite a kid.

Tyler had kind of a hard month, he started out with a blistering rash that the Dr. called an "endovirus". He said it could have been a strain of chicken pox or hand-foot-mouth disease or some other strain of something (a very helpful diagnosis, lol). As he was still blistering up, he came up with bronchiolitis......he couldn't breathe and sounded awful. He is doing much better now, however, it really delayed my Christmas shopping as I couldn't take him anywhere and got stuck in the house! (I still owe many of you who live outside of Utah your gifts, I will mail them......soon!).

We have really enjoyed the snow this year and had a very white Christmas!
Jayson LOVES playing in it, shoveling and sledding. He built a snowman, slide and even a fort! I think he would sleep out in it if I would allow it.
I hope you are all doing great! Have a safe, healthy and happy New Year!
1 comment:
Kyle sure has grown up. He is one handsome boy!!! We sure miss seeing you guys everyone is growing up so fast. Jodi
Post a Comment