I can't believe a year has already gone by since we welcomed our sweet little Tyler into our family! He is growing up way too fast.....somebody stop it, please!!! He makes me laugh every day, he does the cutest little things. His favorite thing now is to "talk on the phone", what every he is holding he'll place by his ear and pretend to say "O"! He crawls everywhere and sometimes I hope he never walks, I want him to be a baby for a while. He has such a cute little personality and is starting to understand everything that goes on around him. He LOVES baths! and will stop whatever he is doing to get into the bathroom fast, we really have to watch him to make sure he doesn't climb in fully dressed (which, obviously we had to learn the hard way)....and last but not least, he is a Momma's boy!....and I love it.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Happy Birthday Tyler!
I can't believe a year has already gone by since we welcomed our sweet little Tyler into our family! He is growing up way too fast.....somebody stop it, please!!! He makes me laugh every day, he does the cutest little things. His favorite thing now is to "talk on the phone", what every he is holding he'll place by his ear and pretend to say "O"! He crawls everywhere and sometimes I hope he never walks, I want him to be a baby for a while. He has such a cute little personality and is starting to understand everything that goes on around him. He LOVES baths! and will stop whatever he is doing to get into the bathroom fast, we really have to watch him to make sure he doesn't climb in fully dressed (which, obviously we had to learn the hard way)....and last but not least, he is a Momma's boy!....and I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, buddy, from Vermont. HUGS for another fantastic year.
Boy what a cutie Tyler is and Amanda says to tell you that he is adorable!!!!!They grow up so fast don't they. It's been a long time since I have talked to you how is everything going? Thank goodness for blogs to keep in touch. Life just seems so crazy and busy, I am waiting for it to slow down!!!Hope everything is good with your family!!!!
wow..that was a fast year! He's a cutie!! it's nice to have your baby be a momma boy!!
He is such a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting. All of your kids are so cute. What a fun family. Did I ever tell you that I went to Citizens Academy with your husband? I just thought of that when I read your blog.
Post a Comment