Oahu and Kauai in 1 day! (lucky us....)
Some of Jen's friends up in Lai'e had told us about a great little bakery in Honolulu, we mapped it and for breakfast, ate some of the yummiest little desserts ever! We also went back to the swap meet before our flight to Kauai. This time, I wasn't quite so overwhelmed and actually spent a little money! We got some new luggage, little knick knacks for the boys and of course, more fresh fruit! The flight to Kauai was so short, just as we reached the spot where you can get up and walk around.....30 seconds later we were on our way back down!
Once on Kauai, we headed to Costco! (gotta love Costco...)
We tried hard to continue to eat healthy, at least while at the condo!
I think we just checked in and relaxed the rest of the day! (I can't quite remember).
...and I know we ended the day in the hot tub!
(We spent a lot of evenings there!....it was AWESOME)
Some of Jen's friends up in Lai'e had told us about a great little bakery in Honolulu, we mapped it and for breakfast, ate some of the yummiest little desserts ever! We also went back to the swap meet before our flight to Kauai. This time, I wasn't quite so overwhelmed and actually spent a little money! We got some new luggage, little knick knacks for the boys and of course, more fresh fruit! The flight to Kauai was so short, just as we reached the spot where you can get up and walk around.....30 seconds later we were on our way back down!
Once on Kauai, we headed to Costco! (gotta love Costco...)
We tried hard to continue to eat healthy, at least while at the condo!

I think we just checked in and relaxed the rest of the day! (I can't quite remember).
...and I know we ended the day in the hot tub!
(We spent a lot of evenings there!....it was AWESOME)
No comments:
Post a Comment