Lake Powell 2010!

Tyler will be a great surfer someday! He loves it already!

I decided to try getting up with Tyler....now, he won't let me surf without him! (he cries the entire time I am on the board until he can join me).

The little boys playing with Daddy ~ how fun!

Kyle watching as Jayson cliff jumps! He is just as brave as his big brothers (and it really scares me).

The weather this year was not typical for the end of July ~ it never passed 100 degrees and was a little cloudy! We were lucky enough to miss most of the storms and only had one night where we almost lost stuff. (we figured out very quickly why "anchoring" the houseboat is SO important.

For the past several years, I have wanted to go into "the cave", but was too scared due to my novice boat driving skills....well, this year we did it!

Part of the gang jumping just outside the cave.

The view from inside! (yes, the entire boat fit inside!)
It was awesome!!!

Sean on the kneeboard....
look at his face ;)

A view from our campsite.
(what the girls referred to as "femme cove", the place to bathe)

Tyler learned to "dump" aka jump, just like his brothers!
Once he learned, it was hard to get him out of the water.

Like I said, we had odd weather, but look at how beautiful it was!

Our first night, after the windstorm, the skies cleared and we were able to have a spectacular view of the full moon.

The boys on the way home, being silly...just before falling asleep!
This summer has been a blast, so much playing!
I love my family.
1 comment:
What a great way to end summer!! I can't believe how old Sean & Kyle are... I remember when they were Jayson & Tyler's age!! Cute family!
Post a Comment