Friday, February 25, 2011

News and notes February 25, 2011

I'm sitting here sick with sick Tyler, I figure it wouldn't take much effort to write a couple lines of what we're doing.  Tyler is turning 3 in 4 days, I can't believe how big he's getting, he's been so cute sitting here, just watching his favorite Disney movies.  The Apple TV sure makes things easier, I don't have to get up and change any DVD's.  He's feeding me his cereal, I really love this age.  His voice is so cute and he has the cutest mannerisms we all just enjoy him so much, what a wonderful child.

Jayson started wrestling this year and he really enjoyed it, not sure he'll continue with it, but it's not a bad idea to get him involved with as many sports as possible.  He's doing well in school, math has proven to be a little bit of a struggle specifically subtraction, but he'll get it. We're looking forward to baseball season coming up.

Kyle continues to do great in school, we have an agreement that if he finishes his Associates degree by the time he graduates high school I'll give him 100 shares of Adobe stock, he can start this summer.

Sean is in college and doing very well, he recently joined a fraternity and earlier in January fractured his collar bone so he wasn't able to get too much work in but it's healed up fairly nicely and he's been able to go back to ski instruction as well as his pizza delivery.

As for us, we're doing well little bit under the weather here and there but it's shaping up to be a good year.

No comments: