Thursday, June 30, 2011

T-1

Sent Jayson off today, holy moly that was a lot harder than I thought it would be.  I've been away from him before, but I've never put him on a plane without me being with him.  He's going to have so much fun with Memere and Papa though.  He heads up to Maine tomorrow with the grandparents as well as Gordon and Carrie and his cousin Geoffrey.

In my professional career I've never had this much time off before, I really am looking forward to it.  Want to get as much playing done as I can.  Got some honey do's I'll need to get done.  There was a Seinfeld where George Constanza had the "Summer of George"  The goal is to write at least a couple lines of what I'm doing with my time off, so when things get tough over the next couple years I can remember what I did and how worth it it was.

We'll see how long that lasts :)

No comments: