Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 4

We finally got the fence put in today, it looks great.  I picked up my bike today, the shop did an excellent job with it.  Now I just need to ride it a couple times a week, I looked at some bike pants, but they are unbelievably expensive, over $100 for spandex, seems a bit extreme.

Tyler and I hung out again today, he's such a good boy, he got a little grouchy at Angie's work earlier in the day, but otherwise he has been awesome with me.  He's going to spend the weekend with his auntie Bethany so Angie and I can get the boys rooms taken care of.  He always has fun playing with his cousin and their dog.

I was able to take Jayson's bed down and take apart the fences, but otherwise it was a fairly lazy day.  My back is still sore, probably will need to hit a chiropractor up sometime.

No comments: