Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 5 and 6

Friday was spent for the most part getting Jayson's room ready to paint, we pulled all his stuff out as is, and it's now sitting in the front room, one of the neighbors came over to borrow a pan and asked if we were moving in or out.  Angie painted the room while I spent the past 2 days putting furniture together.  Gotta love IKEA.  I've gotten pretty good at it.  I built a dresser, night stand, headboard with rolling bookshelf inside and a bed with drawers underneath and 2 little shelves from Target.

We went to one of our neighbors sons weddings last night, it was a really nice ceremony.  The bride is half Samoan, so there was quite a bit of island dancing by some extremely talented young women.

We'll see how I feel at the end of the sabbatical, but I've found I really like my hair this length, it's easy to take care of and it doesn't go everywhere like my previous style did.

No comments: